On our way driving from ME to VA we picked up the Sunday newspaper in MA. There was an article in the Boston Globe magazine about the White Mountains! Thought it was interesting and you might want to read it to see some of what we came across!http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/articles/2008/08/17/a_beautiful_place_to_die?s_campaign=8315
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Boston Globe Article
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear Mopsy Popsy and Cottontail (that's the stuff growing on Daddy's chinny chinny chin)...
man, you crazy!
But you're almost done! yahoooo!!!! Another month, and then you can head home fatten up, and start in on the Pacific Crest Trail in January. That's the plansies, right??? ;o)
I miss you both oodles and I hope that you are having fun, LOADS o' fun! Keep on trekkin', and no more wreckin', and head where the trails beckon! (I made that up me-self!)
I am very proud of yous guys, and I love you love you love yous!!!
ps... I bought my plane ticket! and Mama, I got an email back from your cousin Donelle!
Post a Comment